Payment Systems, Politics, Opinion, Race, Current Events, Whatever is On My Genius Mind
Tuesday, September 8, 2026
Brad Pitt On His 50's (Analyzed)
This author analysizes Pitt's commets on "having a decade back"... remarks For the man who can and did and does have "EVERYTHING these comments are worth considering and contemplating... for me, I am 54.7 (fifty for years and 7 months) and I did A LOT, STARTING with a bold move to Sweden in August 1999 or 27 years ago when a cheapskate ego-maniac "Lawyer" refused a $5,000 per year salary increase presented to and agreed upon by ALL 6 of HIS fellow Firm PARTNERS (Poole, Clarke, Thomas, Thompson, Hutchings, Murphy) and shook upon in a handshake deal. Rtaher than take it up the ass and listen to this 2-faced low-life cheapskate slurp his Tim Hortons' Double Double and munch on his Apple Fritter every night in the Library while I typed Legal Memos for him so he woudld look good in court, I used Google for the 1st time ever and my google search got me accepted to EVERY LAW SCHOOL I APPLIED TO. So I attended Stocholm Faculty of Law for free and lived in the richest neighborhood in Sweden (Danderyd stop 10 on the Subway Line) with Carlin Hansen for 500 SEK monthly.
Worth contempleting...
PG
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment