Payment Systems, Politics, Opinion, Race, Current Events, Whatever is On My Genius Mind
Wednesday, June 10, 2026
AFRICAN Migration to North America Is An Invasion Not Immigration
Having lived around the American-Euro-Nordic-Pacific World in 4 & 5 Star Hotels for 25 years I've seen a lot from the comfort of a King-Sized Bed. I have also nearly drank myself to death in a quite a few countries. I am sick and tired of:
1. AFRICANS Bicicling all over the Western World and now that they are even on The Rock (NFLD) gobbling up jobs;
2. Jewish Anchors on TV whining and screaming on my TV screen like Jew NN'n John Berman, Kate Baldwin and Harry Enten;
3. Watching Western White Males stay at home and lie on the couch surfing internet porn while thier wives and daughters work;
et... I could go on and on
It's time for Western White Caucasian Males to UNITE and TAKE back Western Society before its too late...
https://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/sub-saharan-african-immigrants-united-states-2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment