Payment Systems, Politics, Opinion, Race, Current Events, Whatever is On My Genius Mind
Saturday, June 13, 2026
Never Knew Tiger Woods Is An Alcoholic
Tger is in Switzerland seeking treatment for his drinking. Why not just go to a free AA-meetng in Palm Beach?
Speculation arises that Woods has returned to Switzerland to continue his treatment after a brief stint in Florida. TMZ reported that his private plane left Florida the night before, landing in Switzerland on May 25. Fans express concern over Woods’ well-being and future.
Woods first disclosed his need for treatment on March 31, just days after a rollover car accident led to his arrest. He faces charges for DUI and property damage. “I know and understand the seriousness of the situation I find myself in today,” he stated, emphasizing the need for help.
The golfer added, “I am stepping away for a period of time to seek treatment and focus on my health.” His commitment to personal recovery has sparked discussions about his future in golf.
https://okmagazine.com/p/tiger-woods-instagram-emotional-message-dui-arrest/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment