Payment Systems, Politics, Opinion, Race, Current Events, Whatever is On My Genius Mind
Tuesday, August 11, 2026
Alcoholic Drunk Bad Pitt Looks Like Shit
BO is drinking again BUT in moderation .//// have you ever seen a Hollywood Heart-throb go down so far so fast???
BP looks like shit and admits he is drinking again. It sure shows; https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/brad-pitt-sober-alcohol-angelina-jolie-b3030582.html
Shepard, who is sober himself and originally met Pitt at one of these meetings, said that the "F1" star was "insanely gracious" to the other attendees of their all-male AA group, and Pitt admitted he was inspired by the openness of the other men sharing their experiences.
When asked if he was nervous about being vulnerable during the meetings as a public figure, Pitt said he'd been assured that the things he said would remain private, but he also admitted that it was important for him at the time to take responsibility for the things he'd done wrong.
"I am a stubborn f---, but I am also, when I've stepped in s---, I'm pretty good at taking responsibility for it and owning up to it," he said. "And now it's a quest to, you know, ‘What do I do with this? How can I right this and make sure it doesn’t happen again?'"
And says he wishes "He had his 50's back.." lol
GOOD LUCK TYLER DURDEN.
ACHILLES should be able to beat this ... LOL
https://www.ranker.com/list/brad-pitt-characters/charmon-reese
Brad Pitt is drinking again in moderation after spending seven years completely sober.
The Oscar-winning actor and producer, 62, spoke about his relationship with alcohol in a new interview published Monday.
“No, I got—I was sober for seven years. And then I got back off the wagon,” Pitt told Esquire. “In a more restrained manner. I got overconfident a couple times, went, Yep, nope, not good for me. Not in big quantities.”
He added that he can “have a few” glasses of wine, saying, “But I can’t have a lot. I have to be professional about it.”
Get SOBER ACHILLES ASAP.
PG
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment