Monday, May 4, 2009
Wanna Work at Sulake?
... if you do check out http://www.sulake.com/careers/open_positions/view?id=229
... if you are successful you will work for Li Ma or (is it Li Nieminen?)
eCommerce Manager - Helsinki/Finland
We are looking for a motivated individual to join the Sulake Payment Support unit in the Helsinki Headquarters. eCommerce Manager will work closely with Director, Payment Support to carry out the following main tasks:
· Make eCommerce related business analysis, share findings and introduce good business practice with relevant business units.
· Conduct market research, identify innovative payment methods, design pilots, formulate the business model to improve monetization, identify new business opportunities and formulate associated business plans.
· Participate in global payment partnership management and deal negotiations.
· Plan and execute eCommerce related projects.
eCommerce Manager will also work closely with other HQ units, namely Development, Finance, Habbo Product, Marketing and other business units. eCommerce Manager reports to Li Nieminen, Director, Payment Support unit.
· BBA or MSc degree in business studies
· Proven track record in International online business or eCommerce business area
· Good analytical and presentation skills. Proficiency in using Excel or other research analysis tools.
· Confident self-starter, pro-actively and independently carry out tasks and willing to develop skills and capability.
· Willing to work both in planning and execution.
· Demonstrate problem solving and negotiation skills
· Fluent spoken and written English are must. Other language skills are a bonus.
· Good communicator & a team player
To apply for this position, please fill in the online application form no later than 17 May 2009.