Payment Systems, Politics, Opinion, Race, Current Events, Whatever is On My Genius Mind
Thursday, July 23, 2026
Hitler's Instinctive Aversion To Jews - What Was It & Do You Have It?
Why did Adolf Hitler NATURALLY HATE JEWS?
Hitler’s "instinctive aversion" was a narrative he carefully constructed in Mein Kampf. He claimed his initial, gut-level disgust toward Jewish people developed during his impoverished years in pre-WWI Vienna.
Key factors to his antisemitism:
Vienna's Volkish Ideology: Exposed to extremist right-wing figures like Georg von Schönerer and Vienna's mayor Karl Lueger, Hitler learned how to exploit emotional prejudices to build a political base.
Anne Frank Stichting
The "Jewish Virus" Metaphor: Hitler was widely reported to be a germaphobe. He weaponized this psychological trait, utilizing the metaphor of a "Jewish virus" or infection to justify extermination as a necessary hygienic measure to purify the "Aryan" race.
International March of the Living
Scapegoating for WWI: He blamed Jews for Germany's devastating defeat in World War I and the economic ruin of the Weimar Republic, framing them as both greedy capitalists and subversive communists.
World History Encyclopedia
Historians like Ian Kershaw argue that this visceral "aversion" was not an inherent trait, but a calculated, ideological worldview designed to unify the German public through scapegoating. You can explore the historical timeline of how the Nazis developed this ideology at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum.
I must confess, I can pick out a Jew as soon as I meet or see them. I was watching CNN @ 5am this morning and this yapping young American guy was on "Group Chat" with that fat ugly Afro-Amrican Anchor Audie Cornish and I imediately said "This young guy is another yapping Jew". Sure enough, after GOOGLING him I identfy him as JACOB WASSERMAN, yet another up and coming Jewish News "Talent".
Stange...
PG
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment