Tuesday, July 21, 2026

PG's Daily Views Now Average 2K

Today I achieved 2000+ Views for the 1st time ever. If this continoes I will average 60k per month or 720k per year (I hope to attain 1 Million Views per year with this Blog). I amconsidering even starting a Facebook Page... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm So: Thank you to my Family, Friends, Readers, Fans, Followers and Interested Parties. Now that I average 2,000 Readers per day, I could use: A. Commentators, B. A Real Job - in Law, Tech, Payment Systems, Social Networking, a Bar or even a Restaurant maybe, and C. Companionship - as a single professional with no kids or criminal rcord a compatable GF would be a great addittion to my Life. Finally, please be advised I do have a spare fully-furnished bedroom in my fully owned and fiurnished 3 bedroom house in beautiful Western Newfoundland CANADA 24 Hillcrest Road Corner Brook NewfoundIsland Canada A2H 1N6 (Google me) ... lol https://housepricehub.com/properties/property/5d23eacb3b344c06dee82178 This HOME is located in a great area, in Humber Heights close to Murphy's Square. Spectacular views from the front window. This 3 bed plus 1 bath home would be excellent for a first time home buyer, rental property or someone looking to downsize. Paved drive way and walkway to get to the second entrance of the house! Mortgage payments on this home would be extremely low! Call soon PG xo

No comments: