Payment Systems, Politics, Opinion, Race, Current Events, Whatever is On My Genius Mind
Tuesday, July 21, 2026
PG's Readership For 2026
Thank you to all my Readers as my Blog is now on track to reach between 440,000 and 500,000 - Half a Million Readers (438000 to be exact)...
As of July 20, 2026, 201 days have passed in the year 2026.
2026 is a common year with a total of 365 days, meaning there are 164 days remaining until the end of the year. The year started on Thursday, January 1, 2026, and will end on Thursday, December 31, 2026
Breakdown by Month
January: 31 days
February: 28 days
March: 31 days
April: 30 days
May: 31 days
June: 30 days
July: 20 days (up to July 20)
Adding these together confirms that 201 days have elapsed so far in 2026
Now maybe some Readers can start commenting for a while ... lol
And maybe even hiring me to do some consulting, freelancing, part-time or even full-time work in such fields as;
1. EcOMMERCE/PAYMENT SYSTEMS,
2. VIRTUAL WORLDS,
3. LAW (I have an LL.B and LL.M and have worked around Canada and the EU as a Corporate and General Practise Lawyer,
4. ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE AS I AM A TOGAF AND MICROSOFT CERTIFIED ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT,
5.PROJECT MANAGEMENT,
6. BAR WORK given I HAVE BEEN A DOORMAN IN BARS AVCROSS ATLANTIC CANADA, Finland, Swden and THAILAND.
I am also curently single, with no kids or pets and live in my own house with a fully furnished spare room in beautiful Corner Brook Western Newfoundland (I call Newfoundland NewFoundIsland and own www.newfoundIsland.com) Canada lol
Thank you for supporting me. My address is paymentguy@gmail.com and I live at 24 Hillcrest RD Corner Brook NL Canada A2H 1N6.
Over and out...
PG xo
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment