Tuesday, July 21, 2026

PG Is Available For Work (& Dating) lol

While I enjoy semi-retirement and consulting work via my blog and payment industry contacts, please be advised I am available for work. So maybe consider hiring me to do some consulting, freelancing, part-time or even full-time work in such fields as; 1. EcOMMERCE/PAYMENT SYSTEMS (I have revieved various awards in this domain area such as the Scandinavian Interactive Media & Entertainment Award in 2005 for "Best Ecommerce Company when was Director of Payment Systems at Sulake Oy the Finnish creators of Habbo Hotel), 2. VIRTUAL WORLDS (Habbo.com, SecondLife.com, others ...), 3. LAW (I have an LL.B from UNiversity of New Brunswick 1997 and LL.M from Stockholm Faculty of Law 2000 and have worked around Canada, USA and the EU as a Corporate and General Practise Lawyer and won NB's "Moot Court Award" as best Moot-Trial Lawyer in 1996, 4. ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE (AM A TOGAF, NOKIA AND MICROSOFT CERTIFIED ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT), 5.PROJECT MANAGEMENT (Am a certified PM from Sulake, Sonera Group, Sonera Info Comm, NOKIA others), 6. BAR WORK given I HAVE BEEN A DOORMAN IN BARS AVCROSS ATLANTIC CANADA, Finland, Swden and THAILAND I would be happy to work in a Bar again ether full or part time, I am also curently single, with no kids or pets and live in my own house with a fully furnished spare room in beautiful Corner Brook Western Newfoundland. Personally, I call Newfoundland New Found Island and own www.newfoundIsland.com and think it should be its own Province independant of Labrador (Labrador Land) in Canada - lol Thank you for supporting me and/or at least reading my Blog. Plese be advised my HOME OFFICE ADDRESS is: 24 Hillcrest RD Corner Brook Newfoundland A2H 1N6 109 388 6433 paymentguy@gmail.com Take care. Over and out... PG xo zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: