Country Manager - London/United Kingdom
Sulake is an online entertainment company focused on virtual worlds and social networking. Sulake’s long-term strategic aim is to be a leader in community based entertainment with a portfolio of properties addressing a wide range of target audiences. Currently these properties include virtual world Habbo and social networking service IRC-Galleria. Sulake also offers tailored online entertainment and business services for third parties.
We are currently looking for a Country Manager for UK. The ideal candidate for this role will be some who is looking to move into general management having demonstrated a successful track record in their current role This person will be responsible for the day to day management of operations within the the UK ensuring effective administration of the business as well as growing the audience and profitability of the company. They would be expected to immerse themselves within the product to understand the needs of Habbo customers.
As a Country Manager/ General Manager you will have full responsibility for the budget as well as all key business partnerships within the UK. You will be managing the entire country team - including marketing, community management and customer service people - and report directly to South European & UK Regional Managing Director.
Basic Requirements for the Country Manager / General Manager position are:
• A minimum of 5 years postgraduate experience, with knowledge of online marketing is a must.
• Strong product management skills– whilst there is an important ‘strategic’ component to this role, the ultimate focus is on driving the achievement revenue targets and business profitability.
• Strong deal making skills and able to demonstrate a successful track record of establishing and working with partners.
Strong leadership skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills in order to build strong relationships that will be critical to the success of this role.
• Desire to work in a dynamic and a fast paced international environment
• Fluent written and spoken English, other language skills are an advantage, though this is not a prerequisite.
In this high-profile position you will be actively involved in building a global success story and be responsible for one of Sulake's most important markets. You will gain insight into the latest casual game and community-driven internet products and market trends both in UK and globally.
To apply, please fill in the on-line application by 16 November 2008.