Marko Maras and his team at Onebip are doing amazing things making it easy for merchants like virtual world operators, mmo's ... to quickly deploy, scale and manage an international payment infrastructure. Onebip is simply the fastest, easiest, most economical and thus best way PG knows to start offering mobile payments. Their customers include: Ijji, Aeriagames, Habbo Hotel, Gameforge, Bigpoint, Travian, Roliana…. So if you want to start making mobile money, contact Marko at Onebip!
2. Fast£rpay - This is likely the best online banking payment method currently offered in the UK. It is awesome in that it allows customers to pay online via all the major British banks http://www.fasterpay.co.uk/banks.php. If you currently have customers in the UK or want paying customers in the UK for your MMO or Virtual World but do not offer FasterPay, you should ASAP. Otherwise, you are losing money! Contact Paul Fargus, Managing Director email@example.com://paymentguy.blogspot.com/2008/11/uks-best-online-bank-payment-method.html
3. Netgiro -
Netgiro is great and was recently aquired by Digital River. Good knowledge of online and internet bank payments and nice guys.
4. GlobalCollect - VP Shane Happach knows the needs of virtual world operators and can keep even Linden Lab's CFO happy: http://paymentguy.blogspot.com/2008/02/zdanowski-recommends-happach-linden-lab.html
5. Ericsson IPX - excellent people, excellent service, excellent technology
and backed by SonyEricsson unlike the other start-up and small cap SMS billing companies.
6. Adyen -
With transparent pricing, this is a breath of fresh air. http://paymentguy.blogspot.com/2008/02/transparent-pricing-at-last.html
7. UKash - Excellent coverage for this prepaid (cash to virtual credits / subscriptions) retail-based payment solutions vendor
Currently issued in the UK, Ireland, Spain and Germany, Ukash is now available for the millions of consumers in 16 additional countries across Europe who don't have or don't wish to use credit or debit cards online. Now cash consumers in Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Poland, Slovakia and Sweden can get Ukash at their nearest bank branch by completing a simple paying-in slip. They will then receive an email or SMS message with their unique and secure 19-digit Ukash voucher number. This voucher number is used when they are asked to pay at any of the hundreds of web sites that accept Ukash.
8. Todito Card - this prepaid card is simply a must for the Hispanic demo
9. Cyclelogic - best connectivity pan Latin America with CEO Miguel Ordonez a great guy to work with and truly one of the most knowledgeable experts in the mobile payment industry and knows the Latin American / Hispanic internet business landscape inside out;
10. PayByCash UGC - Hardworking Kevin Higgins has finally struck gold with his prepaid card concept. The Ultimate Game Card™ is all across the USA and also now available in Canadian stores