Tuesday, February 3, 2009

PG told you there were (and still are) too many Linden VP's ...

Yes, PG called it. http://paymentguy.blogspot.com/2009/01/too-many-lindens-on-board.html

... But this will not be the only one. So who is next?

"VP Robin Harper Leaving Linden Lab" Robin Harper, Vice President of Marketing and Community Development, announced on the Linden blog last night that she would be leaving Linden Lab. "I’m planning to take some time to explore a few different avenues as I decide where, when and what the next chapter of my life will entail," wrote Harper. "Watching the growth of Second Life from the early beginnings in Lindenworld to the unbelievably diverse, creative, vibrant community that exists today has been the highlight of my career. The people who built the world of Second Life are fantastic pioneers and I’m so proud to have been part of the genesis of this amazing experience."

No comments: